The Ytango Lite integrates the design of a Receiver-in-the-Canal (RIC) product with clear sound production in order to form a flawless balance of natural sound, comfort, and ease of use. The microphone and receiver are both placed inside the ear canal in order to funnel the sound to the ear drum, as opposed to other technology that has the microphone behind the ear which can be covered by the outer ear. Just as nature planned, the outer ear is used to capture sound and project it into the ear drum. The microphone seated in the canal preserves the natural sound mechanism of the pinna, so you maintain your complete audibility of conversations and sounds in your environment.
- Available in three color options: champagne, titanium, or black
- Receiver in the canal technology which allows for a clearer sound closer to the ear drum
- 4 standard listening programs for different situations
- Change programs by tapping on your outer ear
- Normal use of a phone (because the microphone is in the ear)
- Great sound localization
- Maximum feedback oppression to combat squealing
- Maximum wind noise oppression
- Minimal occlusion (open fit) for more natural sound quality
- Telecoil option for use with the telephone
- Programs 1 and 2 are for environments with more background noise such as a restaurant or a basketball game. Program 2 has more amplification than program 1
- Programs 3 and 4 are for situations with a minimal or no background noise such as following lectures. Program 4 has slightly more amplification than program 3
- 30 day trial period
- Comes with one year warranty against defects or flaws in workmanship
Directions 1. Insert battery size 312 and choose your size of insert. 2. Try the different amplification settings by tapping on your ear canal. 3. You will hear different beeps for each setting. 4. Enjoy!
Legal Disclaimer Ytango lite is not a hearing aid. It's a personal sound amplification product- PSAP- as defined by the United States Food and Drug Administration. If you contemplate that you are suffering from an undiagnosed hearing loss or have a history of excessive wax build-up, consult a hearing healthcare professional before using this product. PSAP’s are not intended to amplify speech or environmental sounds for individuals with impaired hearing or to compensate for hearing impairment. Because PSAPs are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or mitigate disease and do not alter the body, they are not devices as defined in the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act. As such, there is no regulatory classification, product code, or definition of these products. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.