The Qleaf Lite is completely concealed in your canal. This product assists you with virtually invisible support, precisely when you want it.
This device sits in your ear canal which allows your pinna (ear) to contribute in funneling sound towards your ear canal, unlike devices that sit behind your ear where sound can be blocked by your pinna.
- Reliance on the natural functionality of the pinna contributes to an enhanced result
- Nearly invisible because the personal sound amplifier is placed completely in the ear
- Instant fit by your choice of 4 different sizes to fit almost any canal
- Fully digital
- Noise reduction properties
- Adaptive feedback canceller to reduce any squealing
- This product allows simple changing of four different programs with the AirTAP-function to change programs by tapping on the outer ear
- Programs 1 and 2 are for environments with more background noise such as a restaurant or a basketball game. Program 2 has more amplification than program 1
- Programs 3 and 4 are for situations with a minimal or no background noise such as following lectures. Program 4 has slightly more amplification than program 3.
- 30 day trial period
Directions 1. Insert battery size 10 and choose your size of insert. 2. Try the different amplification settings by tapping on your ear canal. 3. You will hear different beeps for each setting. 4. Enjoy!
Legal Disclaimer Qleaf lite is not a hearing aid. It's a personal sound amplification product- PSAP- as defined by the United States Food and Drug Administration. If you contemplate that you are suffering from an undiagnosed hearing loss or have a history of excessive wax build-up, consult a hearing healthcare professional before using this product. PSAP’s are not intended to amplify speech or environmental sounds for individuals with impaired hearing or to compensate for hearing impairment. Because PSAPs are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or mitigate disease and do not alter the body, they are not devices as defined in the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act. As such, there is no regulatory classification, product code, or definition of these products. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.